I am unwell, I believe the clinical diagnosis is fucking crazy, this means that I am managing spoons as I fundamentally do not have enough for all the things I promised to do, like talking at a conference, or either of my jobs, so basically if you are not, one of my friends, my job or my conference talk you don’t get any of my spoons, I need them.
Unfortunately I am an outspoken angry trans person on the internet, and I called some jerk who harassed a trans women friend of mine cis scum I think many of my readers can sing along with what happened next.
- What if I used trans scum
– Well you would have to get in line, because lots of people are waiting to tell me that already
- You are scarring away allies
– Oh noes, not the allies who consider my humanity dependent on my niceness, whatever would I do without them
- You are just classing me with arseholes, some cis people are nice
-Yes, and I consider not telling angry people to carm down and be nicer a virtue, but that is just me, I don’t particularly like “nice”
And on and on and on.
You know what, I don’t care, I mean I did for a little while and then I remembered, this person is clearly not a friend, she claims to be a trans ally, but I assume she is an ally to some other trans people, not me. She isn’t is my work, and she isn’t my conference talk, and I have this handy dandy ignore button.
You know, I could get use to this.